Thermostat cut off connections& holding bracket

Reaction score
Guys,

I hope I have attached photo correctly .

Need bhelp on 2 fronts .

Need to replace a Thermostat cut out as per photograph for a Delonghi professional cooker ( small circular about 10mm in diameter with 2 female connectors ) .

First question is both wires that need to be connected are red so how do I know which male connector should be attached to which female connector ?

Second question the thermostat was held tight to cooker by a springy type bracket which has now disintegrated . Where can I find this kind of bracket o hold the thermostat tight to the cooker as in the photograph .
Hoping someone with superior knowledge can make my day and give me two easy answers .....please .:)

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi

I does not matter at all which way those two wires are connected. I'm a little concerned though that it looks like they are taped up in your photo.

As for the retainer, it's essential that proper contact is provided. I think you may have to contact Delonghi for the correct part.

Ask a Question