The refrigerator is getting more and more power

Reaction score
It took 3 years for the refrigerator in the house to find that it is getting more and more power. Is there any solution? I don't want to change the refrigerator

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
Well.
Recently,I discovered that my electricity bill is higher than before, I live alone, and I have not added electrical appliances.When I go out,I usually only have one refrigerator in my home.

Its rated power is 1000W / 24h, but after 9 hours of actual use,the meter display has increased by 900W, I don't know where is the problem. Is any component broken inside?

Reaction score
Ok. Now we are narrowing it down. There is always the possibility that there is something defective in the unit, but let’s attack some common problems first. Have you cleaned the coils on the bottom of the unit recently? I would start there first. Not getting a good flow through the coils can affect cooling efficiency and make it run longer.

Reaction score
That's a bit weird, are you sure it's the fridge? unless it's broken it shouldn't consume more. You need to get an electrician to see what's going on.

Ask a Question