Servis washing machine wont spin dry

Reaction score
Hello all,

In need of some despearte help. I have a Servis M6664 washing machine which until recently has run perfect. Heres the problem.....
Last week I did a wash load and noticed that when I took the washing out it was still very wet. Didn't think too much of it at the time until next wash load I saw there was still water in the bottom of the drum after taking out all the clothes. After reading the trouble shooting guide in the manual and going through several forums trying everything I could I still have the same issue.
So far I have removed and checked the drain pipe - Appears to be fine.
Checked the pump - Appears to be fine
Checked the pipe running from the drum to the pump - Is clear
Drive belt appears to be in good condition and still taught
Looked at the brushes (I can't remove them) - They look ok
Checked the air pressure pipe - Pipe is clear and sensor clicks when blown into
Doesn't seem to overfill with water

There is no longer water in the drum after a cycle. I can hear that it is pumping water out when it should but it just wont do the fast spin at the end. As the drum actually turns I'm starting to think its not a belt or brush issue. The pump seems to work and gets rid of the water, so thinking its not a drainage or pump issue. The air pressure sensor seems ok, and it uses (what i assume is) the correct amount of water. Only thing left I can think of is an electrical / program / control unit type thing issue???
I'm by no means an expert, just tried all the things I could think of and using my own logic.
If anyone has any other ideas, or if my logic is wrong I would really appreciate some help! PLEASE!!!

Also if anyone know where I can get parts for this machine if necassary as I can only seem to find belts, hoses and clips on places life espares.co.uk

p.s. If I set the machine to either Pump and Spin, or a Qiuickwash (which i have used to try to test it along the way) it doesn't seem to end. The machine just runs for hours at a slow speed. If I do a full wash it finishes but doesn't spin dry. Not sure if that helps at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi got a servis 1400 spin, washing machine for breaking, spider broke hense breaking. Got motor, belt, water pump, module, capacitor, water inlet valves.

please ring: 07922351949 julian if any parts are needed all fully working.
cheers

Reaction score
It seems like the washer belt has stretched. Or there may be blockage at the outlet pipe and the washer is not draining properly.

Ask a Question