Servis washing machine problem

Reaction score
Hi there and Happy New Year - trying to fix this for the other half but not getting anywhere far.

Firstly some back ground. Its housed in a outhouse and its been freezing and damp out there and the other half said she had to get rid of ice from in the barrel before she attempted a wash.

On the first wash there was a leak from the back of the washing machine from the around cold water inlet. Hence she stopped the wash with a full load.

The leak is not actually from the pipe - what seems to be happening is that the washing machine is requesting cold water all the time even when sat mid cycle and the cold water is not only entering the machine but also spilling outside.

It actually tripped the house circuit the last time I tried to turn on the water and power.

I have managed to empty the water using the screw valve at the bottom but still have the leak when the cold pipe is turned on and are still unable to open the door.

The washing machine just sits there humming when on in any part of the cycle apart from the part after its finished its cycle..

Any clues would be very gratefully received. Model is Servis M6011

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I'm painting the scenario and asking for assistance wherever I can get it, 'cause I'm at a loss. I have a Whirlpool Stylemaster # 4213632 Rev. B washing machine. It recently started acting up when I set the dials to fill water in the tub. I was in the kitchen and heard something strange. When I ran to the washroom, the water had overflowed out the tub and was going everywhere on the floor! I had to immediately turn off the water. I haven't gotten it fixed yet, but when I do laundry, I have to babysit it by listening to the clicks and turning the water on and off manually. What on earth could the problem be? HELP!!

Reaction score
If you are going to use washing machine regularly then after six months you have to service it to make good efficiency result.

Reaction score
try draining the machine,blow into the pressure switch to see if it is working,if so the module may need replacing.julian

Reaction score
you may have a faulty pressure switch or a blocked pipe or the pipe may be off and be loose in the machine somewhere....

Ask a Question