Screw driver sets

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im looking to buy a screw driver set and was wondering if i could get advice on the best ones for value.

thank you, pete :)

Reaction score
Hello,

You can try the six in one screwdriver that Abotts Tools sell. It's good value for money and you can unscrew 6 different types of screws with it. Here's the link: abbotstools.co.uk. Hope this helps.

James

Reaction score
I remember seeing a good set in tesco a month or so ago. It was a pretty comprehensive set and seemed great for the money so might be worth checking out some of the bigger supermarkets from time to time.

Reaction score
Also the Bargain one such as Netto have got some good sets from time to time. but when it comes to tools maybe it's best to go fo the mid ranged priced ones with some sort of garuantee :)

Reaction score
If you look at Car Boots or such you will find good old Sheffield Made tools , not all this garbage from the far east which most of the d.i.y sheds sell which will last a very short time.

handydanny

Reaction score
Lidl has two set c/w holders adapters 'Powerfix' brand (their own brand name I think) which is as reliable as any IMHO, and they guarantee three years in some instances, although I never noted the guarantee on these -£7.99...bosshogg:)

Ask a Question