Residential building regulations for 2014

Reaction score
Hi All, hoping someone can help with my query. We did renovation on our leasehold property and now we would like to sell find that I should have had some works passed by building regulation.
We are in that process but not too sure if we installed a fire door.
The new front door we bought came with a kite Mark. Does this mean it is a fire door.
Any one know what rating we needed for the extractor fan in the bathroom. It's a Manrose. That's all info have, no longer have proof of purchase.
Thank you in advance

Reaction score
Check in with the manufacturer website. They will have a phone number you can call for specific items. Then can even tell you the specs for the certain states.

Reaction score
Hi All, hoping someone can help with my query. We did renovation on our leasehold property and now we would like to sell find that I should have had some works passed by building regulation.
We are in that process but not too sure if we installed a fire door.
The new front door we bought came with a kite Mark. Does this mean it is a fire door.
Any one know what rating we needed for the extractor fan in the bathroom. It's a Manrose. That's all info have, no longer have proof of purchase.
Thank you in advance
Will do
I live on the ground floor of a block of flats. (3 high) thinking building control regulation. Can I just buy an internal fire door, not external fire door as there seems a better choice and there still 45 ml thick.

Reaction score
Have to check with your municipality because they make and enforce the rules.
If it is an entry door , it is heavier for weather resistance, and also security for breaking and entering for theft, etc.
They will know what you need to do.

Ask a Question