Propane Tanks?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've got three 120g propane tanks to run my generator. They are "ganged" together, but it only seems to draw from the first tank in the line. It would seem to me that they would equalize, but the other two are full up when the first is down @ 30%. Is this correct/normal?

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've got three 120g propane tanks to run my generator. They are "ganged" together, but it only seems to draw from the first tank in the line. It would seem to me that they would equalize, but the other two are full up when the first is down @ 30%. Is this correct/normal?

Thanks
It's been a very ling time since we had 2 bottles, for cooking only, on a mobile home we lived in for awhile and I can't recall if they equalized ganged or were individual. So with that in mind I'd be willing to visit a dealer that refills those bottles for camper trailers and mobile homes to get their opinion. Possibly and hopefully you already have the answer to your question and my inquiring mind would like to know.

Ask a Question