Pebbledashing with very small crack that leaks in...(see pics)...

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for a bit of help here. The wall is exterior and when it rains and the wind blows a certain way, it drips into our room. I am looking for an economical quick-fix if possible. Just to stop the leak and seal the crack. For example, could I use pollyfilla, silicoln or an external weatherproof sealant and if so which one. Appreciate any feedback from you wise folks.
1.JPG 2.JPG

Reaction score
For a down & dirty quick fix I would get a tube of clear silicone and a caulking gun. Work the silicon as deep into the crack when applying. This is no permanent fix but will help keep your house dry for now.

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for a bit of help here. The wall is exterior and when it rains and the wind blows a certain way, it drips into our room. I am looking for an economical quick-fix if possible. Just to stop the leak and seal the crack. For example, could I use pollyfilla, silicoln or an external weatherproof sealant and if so which one. Appreciate any feedback from you wise folks.
View attachment 1425 View attachment 1426

Reaction score
clear silicon is your best bet w
View attachment 1425 View attachment 1426
clear silicon would be your best bet but make sure it goes in to the crack and doesn't just sit on top of the crack its a temporary fix but it all depends on how bad your render is

Ask a Question