moulded plastic covers for pins of 13 Amp plugs

Reaction score
I want to obtain some of these. They are used primarily to protect electrical equipment from being damaged in transit by the sharp pins of the heavy UK standard 13 Amp plug. I used to throw them away until I realized how useful they are in and around the home!

I want them particularly to protect the cases of mains electrical items which we use in our caravan, items which we have to move them between caravan and towing vehicle when we arrive at/leave a caravan site. And then they are moved between caravan and house when we are back at home.

These protectors are very effective, but, because they occasionally drop off and get lost, I no longer have enough. I have googled this item until I am "blue in the face", but to no avail. I have also phoned at least 20 suppliers of packaging, but no-one sells them.

Where can I get some - say at least 25 - please?

Please help with at least advice on a source of this packaging part, if you can.

Many thanks in advance!!

Ask a Question