Have you installed or considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes in the UK for my dissertation. Also to save any confusion the survey focuses on solar photovoltaic (PV) panels which produce electricity not solar thermal, that heat water.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have installed solar PV panels on your home and live in the UK, please could you take 5 minutes to complete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project. This survey is intended for UK resident only, sorry if you are not in the UK but thank you for your interest.

As I am a new user I cannot post links, so if you would like to complete my survey could you please copy and paste the link below, thank you.
docs.google.com/forms/d/1P1V_lgw0xRgHmbLbfp91WCaNpAtcP9-I7nQAZGyRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman.

Ask a Question