Harman Pellet Stive repair

Reaction score
I have a harman accentra2 pellet stove. Recently replaced circuit board and wire harness . Stive was working fine for about 6 hours. Pellets stopped feeding and stove shut down. No clog from hopper to burn pot , I removed auger and cleaned. Auger motor is ok . Jumped
Low draft pressure switch still not working. Notice distribution blower not running when I try and start stove. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Jim, I noticed that there are no responses to your inquiry. Maybe more information would help someone to respond. It is always helpful to know what country you are in. Sometimes manufacturers change products for different markets due to codes. Also, such info as - did you install it yourself? What is the age of the stove? Is this the first time you have experienced problems? A photo always helps. Make it as detailed as you can.

Welcome to the forum and remember, it is almost impossible to give too much information.

Ask a Question