Quadrafire Santa Fe Pellet stove

Reaction score
Well I started out with a simple I thought was to replace the Combustion Blower which was getting real weak and making noise I didn't like listening to any more, all went well on this project but about two weeks later all of a sudden when I woke up one morning my stove was off with no sign of it being on during the night and found I had a blown fuse and I'm going wth went wrong now, well it started getting colder and I got into the wiring trying to figure out what is shorting out, I ordered a new Combustion Blower thinking it had shorted out so I replaced it with no luck as soon as I plugged the hot wire in the fuse blew again.

Check out my findings
20181102_110324_resized_1.jpg

Who would have ever guessed this as the problem, this adapter clamp came from the factory this way instead of a nut.
You guessed it I bought a new fuse holder and installed it and my pellet stove has been working fine since.

Ask a Question