Feedback needed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm an entrepreneur and currently I, together with a team of software developers, are discovering which problems builders, building companies or DIY enthusiasts might have.
In order to create a decent product which will fit the market and solve real problems we need feedback from people who work in building/development or any other related field. So i will really appreciate if you answer those question (or even some of them)
  1. Do you have any construction leftovers after finishing your work? If so, how often do you have them? How much?
  2. Which product categories remained the most? Which products remained the most?
  3. How do you deal with leftovers now? Do you sell them? If don’t, why not? Have you ever calculated how much money you lost because of leftovers?
  4. If you know/use any online services, what do you like/dislike about them?
  5. When building is over, how fast do you need to sell all your leftovers?
  6. What is the best way for you?
    1. Place your offer on platform
    2. Name price
    3. Deal with a delivery (pick-up)
  7. Please tell any other work-related problems witch are bother you

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, Alex,
I think my little opinion should help you, Your overall question point to the deal with leftover,

So, Builders and companies already manage things like they have multiple projects. They mostly didn't need to go through any kind of deal with others about construction leftovers.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you have any idea how much shipping fees have been inflated ?

You keep it or sell it locally or your running a charity of packing and driving to UPS store while loosing your tools / materials without getting paid for them.

Or you take it to the dump.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some municple dumps have been selling METALS from the muni waste facilities to FOREIGN COUNTRIES. Putting the profits in employee pay instead of re-embursing home-owners for their metal.

Decades ago, the past, metals at the dump reduced the cost of the dump fees.

It's become local monopolies who, sometimes, even suggest that "junker cars" have 0 value in metal. All corruption.

REALLY? this topic you've picked up is QUITE POLITICAL , who is allowed to work (government workers on government projects? or are certified contractors still hired? or do companies hire illegal aliens who walk off with the construction "waste" ?). and where do the materials go?

all political.

If you want re-cycling money you should maybe get into politics

Ask a Question