Create Your Personalised Home décor Ideas

Reaction score
Create Your Personalised Home décor Ideas

Photo Blankets

Photo blankets are available in three sizes; each complete with the addition of a photograph or picture of your choice. You can even create a photo montage from a number of pictures and have this added to the blanket. Child safe and generally very comfortable, the photo blanket can be used in bedrooms, when watching TV, or even when travelling.

Photo Cubes

A photo cube is a unique item and one of our most entertaining home décor ideas. The six sided shape allows for the printing of up to six different images, as well as text captions. It's also possible to spread a picture over multiple faces; the choice really is yours so you control the look of all of the home décor ideas on the Bags of Love website. Images are sewn into the soft fabric, which is then fitted to soft cushion foam in the shape of a cube. Safe and comfortable they can be sat on, played with, or used as building blocks.

Personalised Storage Boxes

Storage boxes also allow for the addition of your photograph or images and they can be used for daily storage as well as long term storage purposes. If space is of a premium, then finding good storage boxes is critical. Photo boxes like these are very strong and durable and not only can you have your photograph printed on the top and sides of the box but you can also add text to help identify the contents at a later date.

Other Home Décor Ideas From Bags Of Love

Roller blinds, photo wallpaper, and prints on canvas are among some of the other home décor ideas, in addition, Personalized 20x24 Photo Canvas Print and Personalized 16x20 Photo Canvas Print are the most popular size in canvas prints, we offer at Bags of Love and we strongly recommend that you look through our home décor catalogue to view the full range of products that can be personalised to suit your exact needs and tastes.

Reaction score
I like the idea of the photo cube the most! The fact that it acts as a functional, comfrotable pice of furniture is what draws me to it the most. Personalisation without any real funtion has never really apealed to me. I like my home decor to be aesthetically pleasing yet practical!

What do you guys think? Function over fashion or art for art's sake? What's best when it comes to interior design? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Reaction score
Hi Kensyard,

I'm a big believer in function, my wife is a great believer in style! I'm not sure how I feel about the photo cubes, I'd possibly feel a little self concious but I'll quiz my other half and see what she has to say.

Ask a Question