Biasi combi boiler

Reaction score
Hey everyone needing some advice over xmas period. I bought my first home 8 months ago and in november decided to get my boiler covered by Eon seeing as winter was fast approaching I thought this made sense.

My gas provider have to come out and do an initial inspection of the boiler & heating system. The boiler passed all of its tests with flying colours the the engineer asked me where the flue of the boiler was situated so I showed him & he made that annoying sound service people make when when there's a big problem.

The flue is in a passage way which does not have through access and fumes from the boiler can go into my neighbours bathroom because the seal they have made is not brilliant, he explained this to me & cut off my gas and left me in the dark of where I stood tbh. So I have had no gas/heating since monday 19th december.

To cut a very long story short I need to extend the flue into the court yard I have before they or a gas safe plumber switches my gas back on. Details of the boiler are below:

Type: Combination
Made: Biasi
Gas council No: 47-970-19
Model: M90F 24S

I have found extension flue kits but all for condensing boilers and then I came across this product will this fit and work on a combi boiler???

Biasi Twin Flue Adaptor Kit With Elbows & Extension on screw fix site. silly thread wont let me post the link for some reason. NIghtmare.

If not its going to be a new boiler. £££££££

Please help!!!!

Cheers.

Reaction score
Depending on the position of your boiler it is probably possible to re-site the flue outlet in a legal position by using a twin flue system BUT Do you really want to spend this kind of money on a poor quality non condensing boiler that do not have a good rep for longevity ?
Not that I would recommend that you replaced it with another Biasi but you can pick a new condensing Biasi up for £599.99 + Flue from BandQ .
If you do go for extending the flue you should be "competent" in gas work, and what ever you do don't fit a condensing flue to a non condensing boiler.:rolleyes:

Ask a Question