Baxi Duo-Tec 33kW Problem with central heating

Reaction score
I have recently had a Baxi Duo-Tec boiler installed with a wireless thermostat. The boiler was commissioned but then all the radiators were taken off to allow the full house to be plastered. After decorating and putting the radiators back on, my central heating wont work correctly. The hot water works perfectly fine and the wireless thermostat seems to be calling for heat and the reciever has all lights on it should have but nothing happens. I can over ride the system by turning the hot water switch a couple of times one quarter of a turn back and forwards. The central heating then kicks in and warms the radiators up to the set point on the boiler. But after the set point is reached the boiler stops and wont work again. At the minute im having to repeat this process to get some heat in the house as the cold winter draws in. :(:confused:

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ask a Question