Aqualisa shower running but no pressure?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I have two (yes two) aqualisa electric showers with the same issue. Water supply, power supply but the pressure of a Mountain goat after a full on mating season - miserable. I have had Aqualisa out a couple of times previously to replace the cartridges, under warranty, and they have generally been great. However now I just have very low water pressure although the electrics and controls seem responsive - and I’m out of warranty. I’m confident the hose is good in both units although both are used infrequently. One is now leaking from the bottom on the housing unit - I have removed the rubber drain which I suppose is a problem they anticipated. The lack of pressure is not an issue with the domestic water system and there is not the usual ‘ cartridge screech’ of previous issues. I’d be grateful for any advice as I am generally competent but an electric shower novice and not certified with domestic power.

Reaction score
I don't know if it's related.

We have a 13kw Triton T80 shower, but it never gets very hot, due to lowish water pressure, but it's hot enough, but not very powerful.

As I understand it, due to the lower pressure, the full 13k doesn't kick in. This might be happening with yours.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if it's related.

We have a 13kw Triton T80 shower, but it never gets very hot, due to lowish water pressure, but it's hot enough, but not very powerful.

As I understand it, due to the lower pressure, the full 13k doesn't kick in. This might be happening with yours.
thanks Doghouse but the water pressure in the house is fine as I have another shower running fine - I have three in the house, two with a problem- I appreciate you taking the time to contribute though. The search For a solution goes on!

Ask a Question