aqualisa shower hose?

Reaction score
hi, im new here, hope someone can help..my aqualisa shower hose split....do i get an original hose? or can i fit a cheaper one? thanks, ade.

Reaction score
Most shower hoses have a 1/2"nuts on both end, sealed with a rubber washer, but a few have a 3/4" nut on one of the ends.
Pete

Reaction score
i was realy after info about the diameter of the hole in the pipe...someone said that the hole is bigger than standard pipes on aqualisa showers. and that if i fit an after market hose it will not opperate properly? can anyone please confirm this statement? cheers ade.

Reaction score
I have seen a few hoses with a smaller bore but most are what I would call standard the bore is limited by the fitting on either end of the pipe. I have replaced lots of hoses mostly on Mira showers (probably because they are so popular) with un-branded hoses without problem but if your shower is a tank fed make sure that the hose is for a gravity shower.
Pete

Ask a Question