Alarm system 9448

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi sorry, all my lights are on and buttons don't make a sound or do anything when pressed. There is no battery in there and never has been although it has worked in past we just haven't used it for a while but going away soon and wanted to test it and change code. Lights are still on when mains electric is turned off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I know very little regarding alarms Sarah but given the rising crime here in the UK it will be worth getting it checked over by a professional because a break in will cost a great deal more and cause lots of distress.

Bron and I have just paid the best part of £2,000 to have top end CCTV installed; this obviously won't prevent a serious burglar breaking in but as the DVR is in a secure location video footage will be available.

Good luck.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
There should be a contact number for the installers somewhere on the unit.
In the first instance, ring them and explain the symptoms, they might be able to tell you how to re-set it, without you having to pay for a service call

Ask a Question