6mm2 T&E Grey Flat Cable

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the diameter is of a single core of 6mm2 T&E Grey Flat Cable, I am wanting to get a Neutral bar but most suppliers are just showing the diameter of the cable entrance in the connector not the actual Amperage of the block .

cheers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bet you wish now you'd paid attention in school when they taught you the formula for the area of a circle based on its diameter (or radius) :D

If d is diameter and a is area

d = 2(√(a/π))

Reaction score
Bet you wish now you'd paid attention in school when they taught you the formula for the area of a circle based on its diameter (or radius) :D

If d is diameter and a is area

d = 2(√(a/π))
Well yes, I think I learnt that in junior shool, but when you are on site and you don't have a caculator to hand , I thought a quick answer on here would of been suffice, I did have a list of all cable wire/wires diameters to mm2, but has gone amiss has been handy in the past, especialy with multi stranded cables .
Cheers
Spike

Ask a Question