15/16 Gas line impossible to find?

Reaction score
The gas line coming out of my wall has a 15/16 flare male end attached to it and I simply *cannot remove it. I have a 15/16 gas line and have managed to daisy chain some adapters together to get it to attach nicely to my new stove. But the hose itself is old, and I think I caught a whiff of gas when I was trying to get my oven flat against the wall, and for those and various other reasons I'd really like to replace the hose.

And that size doesn't seem to exist, anywhere. Does anyone know why, or where I could find the correct size hose?

Thanks!

* It's cemented in place with something, if I try to unscrew it the whole pipe moves. I'd remove the whole pipe and install something else, but I would need to rotate it in a way that would hit the ground. So really I'd need to somehow cut through it with a hacksaw first, which would be extremely difficult in that small space.

Ask a Question