ww3

Reaction score
:mad: I have just finished fitting my kitchen worktops, got the joins just right using a jig and a router. I asked the girlfriend to ask her sister not to sit on them as the last ones we had, developed a 5mm gap between the worktop and tiles where she had been sitting,
anyway world war 3 broke out over this request. the place she likes to sit is next to the sink where the join is.
Am I being unreasonable?

Rob

Reaction score
no i wouldnt say thats unreasonable at all, it would have really bothered me about the gap on the old worktop lol so when fitting a new one you dont want that to happen again, i would have done the exact same so i wouldnt worry about it.
unless were both unreasonable lol

Leo

Reaction score
Am I being unreasonable?
I've got to say no for several reasons.

1) It's not a chair!
2) It's clearly being damaged by misuse, any reasonable person would stop.
3) You made it yourself, it's not unreasonable for you to want to keep it perfect.

Reaction score
A very old thread perhaps, but couldn't resist sharing what I thought from the topic. I thought this would be something related to world war 3, lol.

Ask a Question