Wood Sash Window

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in France and I can t find sash-window. I wish to come in UK to buy one. Would you please inform me where I can buy a cheap sash-window "New or used" : arround 0.7 x 1.2 m dimensions. (for my garden house). I have a picture of the window, I can send it to you if you want to help me.

I will arrive by boat at Poole : it could be nice to find a store near this place.

Many thanks !

Pierre

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pierre, welcome to the forums :).

I'm from the UK, but much further north than Poole, so I'm not sure what the local stores are like. I know that Travis Perkins do sash windows, but they're quite expensive:

https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/Pro...?q=:relevance:Window+Type:Sliding+Sash&text=#

There's a Travis Perkins in Poole too.

If you're looking for a cheap one, you may be better off using the auction site ebay.co.uk and finding a second hand one or reasonably priced new one, as there may be somewhere on the south coast selling them - hopefully near the port :D.

Ask a Question