Which software is best?

Reaction score
I want to design my house plan so which software are best in the market?

Please suggest me.

Thanks iin advance.

Reaction score
Some time will have to be spent learning the various procedures, though Sketch Up is a brilliant tool with zoom in capabilities and a walk through feature so you can analyse everything...works for me...bosshogg

Reaction score
I want to design my house plan so which software are best in the market?

Please suggest me.

Thanks iin advance.
Autocad LT is what I use. It is, however, quite a tool to familiarise yourself with. It's what I use for planning apps.

Reaction score
I use ArtiCAD. It is so simple to use and it has high definition 3d renderings.

Reaction score
I would recommend ArtiCAD just for its clarity and ease of use. None of the other software I have used has matched up to this one so far.

Reaction score
Sketch up, free too download from Google,best advisory and tutorials available which are also free. Like all programs takes a bit of learning, but it's worth it IMO...bosshogg:)

Reaction score
Yeah.. I vote FREE (Sketchup from Google). However, expect a learning curve if you never used these types of software. I tried it and did some basic things but i did not stick with it. I just did not see it worth a while all the learning for doing a couple of sketches.

Reaction score
There are many software appearing in the market but i like fire fox most because its have many free features which makes work easy.

Ask a Question