What can leather repair companies do

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m looking to have a condo renovation in a month. I want to have a minimalist space, with bold colours and just plants around. My main problem is I have these couches I bought a few years ago, and they look kinda worn out. I want them to fit my new space concept. I found this leather repair company online, but I’m wondering what they can do to improve my couches and is it really worth it to hire them? Anyone? Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's something you can do yourself with saddle soap. Use it sparingly to start with and rub it in well. After a day or two, check and see if the saddle soap has 'brought it back to life'. If not, another application, sparingly applied and repeat until you have the finish you want. Application is best done with a cloth bunched up into a ball and with a circular motion. We have some leather chairs bought new in 1983 and, with occasional application of saddle soap, they still look good. By doing this, you are 'feeding' the leather. Try it out first on a small area that isn't normally in view.

Colin Allison

Ask a Question