Was hanging my dads bass guitar and this happened

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the right thread. I know nothing about diy, home improvement. I really need to fix this. I was just hanging my dads bass guitar after playing it and the thing that it was hanged on just broke out of the wall. i’m really terrified of what’s going to happen if i don’t fix this

Attachments

Reaction score
Easy fix. Go to the hardware store and get the next bigger diameter plugs to put into the wall and a tube of Gorilla Glue. Put a good sized gob of the glue in each hole and let it dry for a day. Then apply the glue to the plugs and the hole. Screw the plugs flush into the drywall and let the glue dry completely. You can then insert new screws and should be good to go.

Reaction score
Easy fix. Go to the hardware store and get the next bigger diameter plugs to put into the wall and a tube of Gorilla Glue. Put a good sized gob of the glue in each hole and let it dry for a day. Then apply the glue to the plugs and the hole. Screw the plugs flush into the drywall and let the glue dry completely. You can then insert new screws and should be good to go.
Thanks a lot man! You really saved my day! Sorry that i’m replying so late i just was in a rush. Thanks again!

Ask a Question