Struggling with sprung blinds

Reaction score
I want the material to drop from the front of the blind, not, as it shows in the 'very easy to understand instructions' from the back. Does anyone know if these sprung blinds can be rolled anti clockwise as well as clockwise. Or, do I have to swap the brackets over?
These are home made blinds, and I have not yet stuck the material onto the metal roller.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want the material to drop from the front of the blind, not, as it shows in the 'very easy to understand instructions' from the back. Does anyone know if these sprung blinds can be rolled anti clockwise as well as clockwise. Or, do I have to swap the brackets over?
These are home made blinds, and I have not yet stuck the material onto the metal roller.
Turn the blind in mirror fashion i.e. end upon end, this will put the operation cord to the other side, but the blind will drop from the front...bosshogg:)

Reaction score
Thanks for that suggestion, but I don't think it will work with sprung blinds, as the end of the roller which has the spring mechanism in, has to have a particular bracket, which has to be fixed on the left, so I can't swap brackets either.

Am I missing some obvious solution here?

Ask a Question