servowarm elite 50

Reaction score
looking like my trusty servowarm boiler is finally on way out - pilot light refuses to stay on - replaced thermocouple but no joy. Told it may be the gas valve but is it worth replacing the valve - how long will it last or do we look at replacing the boiler? Money v tight for any new boiler - don't tell me Baxi - everyone I know who has ha one has regreted it - all crap. Thinking Worcester Bosch? Small kitchen space - any views welcome

Reaction score
Hi sausagedog1
I didn't think there was any of those left, I was ripping them out many years ago. My suggestion would be to find yourself some reliable approved installers and go with their recommendations. A lot depends on the property, and what work is needed to replace. there's a lot of factors involved. Any decent installer will only use reliable components, they don't want to be called back. Looks like Worcester's advertising works !

Ask a Question