Plz help me paint & decorate my new bedroom ?

Reaction score
I haven't seen my room yet, as I'm in another city & at my grandparents' house.

but my mom says it's kinda really small & has 3 medium size but good windows all in the same wall infront of the door, & it has a big white closet (besides the door) & a big white bookcase-like closet (besides the windows).

They wanna paint the house tomorrow & I have to choose a color, but dk what color to choose. I kinda like royal blue, & light sage green.
I want a color that doesn't make me anxious or stressed or depressed or Isolated.
I also want it to be boyish.

I also wanna buy completely new things for my room. & I want them to be boyish.
I want ppl to assume that It's a boy's room when they visit my room for the first time.

I also wanna make/buy some posters & I want them to be boyish. What posters do most guys u know hang on their walls ?
athletes ? Movies ? Girls ? Bands ? Games ? Cars ? Themselves ? Nature ? Big cities ?
----------------------------------

The real question is :

U are a guy, or at least u have seen some guys' bedrooms, or maybe both.

Could u plz describe their room for me ?

(Wall's color, type of posters, things they have in their rooms, type of bed (dark wood, light wood, colored, metal) they have, etc)

Thank you

Reaction score
Dark wood and metal... also use posters and you can even make pictures of the things that interest you. They sell poster boards at the Dollar Tree that you can do a lot with to decorate your room.

Ask a Question