Overflowing Toilet

Reaction score
Hello

Our toilet was overflowing. I've managed to sort of fix it....

It has a Wirquin JollyFill flush system....so as per instructions (see attached) I took the diaphragm washer out of the inlet and gave it a good clean. It stopped the water from overflowing at the top of the cistern and massively reduced overflow.

However, the water stops coming into cistern once the float rises up, but then about 5 mins later water starts trickling into the toilet pan (a very small amount, especially compared with before).....does this mean there is just a small adjustment I need to make somewhere or do I need to take the whole toilet away from the wall (we have a closed couple toilet) to access the filter and give that a clean???

Any advice suggestions, much appreciated

Thank you

Attachments

Reaction score
Ok, so I managed to fix it.... that always happens after posting in forums!

Took out washer again and washed again and tightened it all up a bit more when put back in, and yay it is fixed and all working :) :)

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Ok, so I managed to fix it.... that always happens after posting in forums!

Took out washer again and washed again and tightened it all up a bit more when put back in, and yay it is fixed and all working :) :)

Glad we could be of help Caroll.

Actually, nothing wrong with posting about a problem, then solving it yourself. it's quite satisfying isn't it?

Ask a Question