It Is Official

Reaction score
Just got my Email confirming that they no longer want to have anything to do with the Small Business man who can't spend more than £250 per month, just to get 5% Discount.
First they take the Benefits from the Old Age Pensioners by only allowing them to buy Garden stuff with a Discount, now they take away the ability for the small time trader to Benefit from them as well.
This can only mean two things:
1. They really only want to deal with Retail and nothing else!
2. Campanies only start to do these things because they are in a bad financial situation!
Thank heavens for Tool Station and Screwfix!!!!
I guess this will be taken down quite quickly.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who is "they" Gary? B&Q?

Reaction score
Absolutely! Here's a Copy
Dear TradePoint Member

I’m writing to let you know about some important changes to the TradePoint Membership Scheme (“Scheme”).

As recently reported in the news, we’re committed to investing money in lowering prices for all our customers. We’ve already
lowered over 2,000 prices and there’s more to come. So, we felt it was the right time to update our Scheme to make sure it rewards our loyal TradePoint members.

WHAT’S CHANGING?
From 1 October, instead of receiving trade prices on individual products you’ll be eligible to receive flat rate discounts when you spend and swipe your TradePoint membership card, as follows*:

■ Spend £250 in a month and you’ll receive 5% discount off your products until the end of the following month
■ Spend £1,000 in a month and you’ll receive 10% discount off your products until the end of the following month

Last edited:

Ask a Question