Interference filter/capacitor problem in my BEKO tumble dryer?

Reaction score
Would a faulty Interference filter/capacitor (D.E.M F3CF75005L) from my faulty BEKO DCU 6130W tumble dryer, cause my dryer to start, then stop, each time I turn it on?
There are no burn marks, or buldging on the casing? I have replaced the big capaitor too no effect?

Reaction score
Is your Beko an auto sense dryer, ie does it have no 'timer' as such, but automatically senses when the clothes are dry? if it is, it will turn off after a few minutes if there are no damp clothes in the machine. There could be a problem with the sensing circuit, or the two sensing metal bars in the dryer drum area, at the front below the door. To test, try wetting some kitchen towel and 'short' out the bars by moulding the wet towel onto them. Beko dryers sometimes only dry on full heat on the cottons settings. If it is the Motor not starting, there is a second capacitor on the motor itself that sometimes is a problem - 8uf I believe. It uses this capacitor to get the motor to start to rotate, if it fails, it may well burn the dryer motor out as it fails to start to turn.

Ask a Question