Install Brick Veneer on existing ceramic tiles

Reaction score
Hi!

I would like to get a proper advice on installing brick veneer on existing ceramic tiles.

My current kitchen back splash is a white glazed ceramic tile. It will be very expensive to hack down these tiles. I love the farmhouse theme and have always wanted to have a brick back splash.

I thought of pasting wall papers with brick patterns but it will not be a good idea. So now i am thinking of installing thin brick veneers on my existing glazed ceramic tiles. I have been reading so many advises on installing brick veneers. I have even read about applying epoxy primers on the surfaces of the ceramic tiles.

Can anyone guide me accordingly on how do i have to go about installing brick veneer on my existing ceramic tiles? I am really confused.

What do i need to do? Can i overlay the brick veneer directly on top of my existing tiles using mortar or brick adhesive?

Attachments

Ask a Question