Henry vs Dyson

Reaction score
Which is better Henry or Dyson? And which one is easy to replace the spare parts when needed replacement?

Reaction score
Henry, in my opinion, the best there is. There's a reason why he's used in shops and hotels, and by cleaning contractors. spares are no problem.

Reaction score
I also want to buy a motor brush for my Hoover elite 1994. I dismantle it and found the brush is totally damage. I want to replace it before I give to my mother. But I'm afraid I cant find the exact motor brush needed.

Reaction score
I assume you mean the carbon brushes in the motor. I would think that other components in the motor would either also be damaged or badly worn if the brushes have got that bad. You could try eSpares, give them a ring, see what they say. I suspect it's a case of a complete motor, or a trip to the local recycling centre !

Reaction score
Yes definitely the carbon brushes. If that's the case I'll probably buy a new one for my mother. Thank you any way!:)

Reaction score
I have bought a new Henry vacuum cleaner. Maybe next week I'll buy another for my mother. I also buy some spares ready just in case.

Ask a Question