Help identifying this kitchen drawer component

Reaction score
I am attaching photos of a plastic piece, attached to the end of one of the guides of a kitchen drawer. One of the knobs broke off, and couldn't find anything like it at my local Lowe's. Hoping someone can tell me what this part is, and how to get a replacement. Thank you
drawer2.jpg
drawer1.jpg

Reaction score
I would try some of the local smaller hardware stores. If you can’t find the part, you have the option of replacing the entire hardware on the drawer.
I actually went to a TrueValue hardware store first, and they suggested I try Lowe's. As for replacing the entire hardware, it's a somewhat unusual configuration in that there is nothing on the sides for the drawer to be mounted on, hence the guide rails have a bit at the back end which goes in a 90-degree angle so that it can attach to the rear. Lowe's didn't have any replacement parts in this configuration.

Reaction score
If nobody can identify the part, maybe someone can recommend a vendor of drawer components/accessories that I could contact. I am not a handyman and kind of out of my element trying to fix things around the house, but don't have the budget to bring in a professional for every little repair job.

Reaction score
Actually you will probably have to go to the internet and find a site that specializes in drawer parts. I doubt there is a call for that type part to keep it at a turn and earn big box store.

Ask a Question