Has anyone tried Removable Wallpaper?

Reaction score
When I heard about removable wallpaper, all I could think was, "Brilliant!" If you've ever had to remove stubborn wallpaper then you understand why.

I'm interested in hearing about the experiences of others who might have tried this cool new wallpaper. There seem to be plenty of colors and styles available. I'm looking through some now. Has anyone given it a go?

Reaction score
Hi Zyni

Your post is the first I've heard of the product. There again, I'm old fashioned ! So, suggestion - you give it a go and let us know how you get on. I'm sure it'll be OK.

Reaction score
Hi Zyni

Your post is the first I've heard of the product. There again, I'm old fashioned ! So, suggestion - you give it a go and let us know how you get on. I'm sure it'll be OK.
Hi John,

I might just do that, since I find the idea of removable wallpaper to be really neat. I was just hoping maybe someone else had some experience to share, before I make a final decision. Have a great day.

Reaction score
After all the work involved with removing wallpaper one time, I've never looked at it again. :^)

Reaction score
I don't have experience with it myself but like you, I find it to be a very cool idea. We rent and will continue to for the foreseeable future, so having some other options for decorating and not looking at boring white walls all day is fantastic :).

Reaction score
Right? I also saw that you can use fabric with starch and the starch is supposed to keep it on the wall. Hmmm. It sounds much messier than removable wallpaper though. I guess I might just see about getting some after the holidays. I guess I can try it out in a closet or something, lol.

Ask a Question