Has anyone ever used polyshieldcoatings.co.uk?

Reaction score
Hi

I received a leaflet through the door for the above company. They claim for £280 to do the following

1. roof cleaning to remove all visal moss growth
2. pointing & replacement of broken tiles
3. application of an anti fungicide killing moss root structure

lastly apply 2 coats of Kolourseal polymer resin.

Has anyone ever used this company before as this sounds very cheap - too good to be true.

Thanks
Cameron

Reaction score
Just another ex-aquashield set up. and quite frankly, they will not be using Kolourseal, or if they do they will not use enough. REAL roof coaters use waterbased acrylic and not 'polymer resin?????? The average roof is between 70 -120 square meters and £280 would not even buy the coating. Expect to pay £15-20 per mtrs for a proper job, and if I was you I would not waste my money. Having run a roof coaters business for 7 years, I have seen some real messy jobs and this soundsd like one of them. PS 99% of these companies are NEW within 2-3 yrs in this country. See moneysavingexpert or diynot sites for more.

Reaction score
hi their i have had my roof done by this firm, they used kingfisher kolourseal and done a fantastic job 3 years on now and its looking great and my nabourghs that had aquashield are left with a peeling roof and now guarantee win win, highly recomened.

Ask a Question