Glow worm 30

Reaction score
Hi, I have a glow worm 30 fuel saver mk3. I have just installed an extra radiator, and after refilling all the system, have encountered my boiler will not work? I did have a pilot light, but that has packed up now too!
I fitted the new rad a few days ago, but when another of my rads in system failed to work, I drained down, removed offending rad, cleaned it out, and fitted new valves! Now nothing, the boiler at first wouldn’t ignite(call for main gas) now the pilot has packed up too! I understand the thermocouple may have packed up, so 1stly can I fit a universal one, then where do I go from there? I have 3 way motorized valve in airing cupboard, that’s not connected, just sits in man( presumably constantly open) and also a black plastic cap on an auto bypass valve that sits in the 0.3 position? Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question