Duct tape

Reaction score
While duct tape is not classified as a tool in the stores, it is at my house! Duct tape is the cure for the boo boos' at my house. My husband and father in law swear by the tape and use it for just about anything and everything.

Reaction score
Duct tape is the best thing since sliced bread. I use it a lot, but I have also seen some people use it for crazy things. I once saw a bumper held on with duct tape. Now, that was nuts, but around the house it is awesome.

Reaction score
There was a point in my life where my home was held together with cable ties, silicone and double sided sticky pads (industrial strength) I'm still finding remnants of these here and there and I must admit they done the job and were a real "cheap fix" at the time, anyone else out there guilty of such antics?

Tony.

Reaction score
Duct tape is the best!!! I love using the stuff, i use it for everything!!! I have even used used electrical duct tape to hold up some cable i bought for my old house ( just in case anyone was wondering what wires https://www.ondemandsupplies.co.uk/...able-&-Earthing/Twin-&-Earth-Cable-%2d-6242Y/ ) Now i'll admit it was fidgety but i got h job done and it worked a treat and my lighting circuit worked again!! Duct tape is the BEST <3

Reaction score
Oh goodness i just realised this conversation has been dead for a while, someone respond other than myself to talk about duct tape and how much you love it!!

Ask a Question