Discontinued B and Q flooring - any help greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a discontinued line of B and Q flooring?
details are: B & Q SELECT REALWOODLOC FLOORING OAK NATURAL SCULPTED
Any help much appreciated!

Reaction score
I think the only way would be to find the original manufacturers. If this is laminate flooring, and you have any left-over sections, they might just have a marking on the back. Google anything you find.

It may also be worth writing to B&Q head office (not the store) they may be able to give you some info.

Reaction score
Thanks for this. After ringing branches we are working close to in the next few weeks, tried B and Q head office who were really helpful. Watiing to see if Swansea really DOES have the 29 packs showing on their stock system (it's worth getting them to physically check in store and the computer stocklist isn't 100 per cent reliable) but they've all been really helpful. re manufacturer route, found the nos 2011090116 on a piece of the pack we have left. No joy in Google, looks a bit like a date of manufacture that's all. But many thanks for bothering to post a suggestion.

Reaction score
i have a box

hi i have one box of this opened but unused if you are interested
I am in Southampton
Cheers

Reaction score
i have a box

hi i have one box of this opened but unused if you are interested
I am in Southampton
Cheers

Reaction score
I need one or 2 boxes of Tile Loc Floormaster Random Slate pattern Laminate, previously sold by B&Q.
I think this maybe a tall order but have fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Hi. A very long shot but did you manage to source the flooring, and if so, do you have any left over? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi. A very long shot but did you manage to source the flooring, and if so, do you have any left over? Thanks
Hi No I didn't so I changed to a ceramic tile in the remaining adjoining kitchen area.
I now have 2 full un-opened packs and 1 single panel left of the laminate flooring.

Reaction score
Hi No I didn't so I changed to a ceramic tile in the remaining adjoining kitchen area.
I now have 2 full un-opened packs and 1 single panel left of the laminate flooring.
Hi there i know its been a while since your post ! but is there any chance you still have the random slate laminate flooring by floormaster ?

Reaction score
Hi. Did you manage to obatin any. I am searching for Floormster Tile loc flooring in slate effect green. 1 or 2 packs required. Any help much appreciated please. thanks

Reaction score
I need one or 2 boxes of Tile Loc Floormaster Random Slate pattern Laminate, previously sold by B&Q.
I think this maybe a tall order but have fingers crossed.
Hi. Did you ever manage to locate any of the Random Slate Effect packs? I have just bought some not realising that it's not available any more and I'm a couple of packs short of what I need to finish.

Ask a Question