concrete printed drive

Reaction score
I live in a 1930;s house with a small drive way in front of the house, My neighbour decided to put a new drive in taking away the her side of the garden. Her boyfriend informed me of this, I was concerned as this man was doggy. He then drove me mad to take her flags which he built a drive at the back for me which is already crumbling! When the work commenced he lifted the fence at the back and used my garden as his own walk way!! constantly spending time in my garden banging on my door and windows and just being a problem!! I then paid for some grit n sand to be delivered and went to work when it was delivered I asked for the bill to find out that her boyfriend had charged a panel to my account!! without my knowledge or consent I telephoned the company and was informed that this guy asked for it to be charged to my account!! He has taken stuff from my garden just helped himself ...! He has continued to harrass me. He then got a digger in and gouged is the work I can use, I took pictures!!! and dug into my garden whereby my block pavement ended up in her drive, sorry mound of dirt! I banged on the door as I'd had enough of this and the owner of the property didn;t want to know and her attitude was see my boyfriend!! he doesnt even live their! Also he's on benefit and she works for the social ...! He then drove all the neighbours mad taking stuff from their gardens hounding them asking them if they wanted there drive doing!!! I have history with this guy as he did my drive 10 years ago - well the guys who worked for him I had block pavement and they did do a good job he was a total pain. Since then my neighbour had struck some sort of relationship and he had popped up about three times!! untill xmas when she had him arrested at 3pm boxing day, when she kicked him out arrested in my garden!!! Back to the garden he damaged the highways drive! He put the rubble in my bins, he took the rubbish out of my bin put the rubble in and then covered it!!! He never cleaned my drive took slate from my garden and used this for his own means and she looked on with no attitude of a degree of apology!!! I have rowed with her as her attitude is Ill do what I like! They cleaned my bins out of the rubble as I told her to do it!! I then have noticed he has buried rubble in my garden, blocks of concrete. I've dug some of it out and out it on her drive!! As you can imagine this has been stressful for me. I've tried to speak to her about this and all she does is refer me to her boyfriend who has been in and out of prison!!! and is a thief and a con man on every level. All the neighbours think he is on drugs or a man man the way he carries on. He tells lies after lies and Ive pointed this out to her! I've ended up putting my thought in letters to her as she has such contempt!!! Im afraid cheap! is a word that sums her up on all levels. he has now built a wall to support my garden pouring concete on my side of the garden with other stuff buired. He damaged a drain and buried it in my garden ive yet to dig it out and deliver it back to her!!! He told me the guy he got in was a professional and also he knew what he was doing! I rang the planning office after getting some advice from a neighbour, it seems she hasn'tt got any planning permission as its over 5ft and she has taken the drainage out as the muppet damaged the drain and buried it in my garden!!! She doesnt seem to be bothered! at all ... She couldnt care less. As he did the back he has damaged the man hole and just covered it with gravel...! She had an area with gravel put in I dont know what he has done but since its been raining it has just flooded her back garden!!! joke!
The council visited the site and Ive since been informed she has to either apply for planning permission or put drainage in ...I think her boyfriend has been causing damage as one of the fence panels had blown in at the back I paid half to have it replaced I wanted to have all three but this woman being cheep let her cowboy boyfriend talk her into having just the one and he would repair the rest he hasnt!!! typical.
She now is accusing me of telling the council which I have denied! funny how she turned one she got the money for the fencing which is her responsibility! and has only been damaged due to cow boy bill! sorry thats my name for him! every time I tried to speak to her he interfered and put his to penny worth in!!! I kept pointing out to her she is responsible for the actions taken on her land and all she would say is see PHILL the cow boy! and i'd speak to him and he said speak to her!! It's almost as if she is enjoying the fact she has one up on me and walks away while I get abuse of her son and the cow boy! Since the council has been round the cow boy has left as is obviously keeping a low profile just in case the social are watching him. I was shocked to here that due to her taking out and not putting down draining subsidence can occur!!! I'm totally disgusted with the whole matter and her attitude. I'm glad the council is taking action and advising her she needs to put drainage in. but if anyone can give me some more advice! this woman is a drinker as is totally selfish who thinks that she can do what she likes and has no shame that her boyfriend has been taking stuff from peoples gardens, hes taken stuff from mmy garden and then tried to sell it back to me!!! and he has lied about everything!!! I think she thinks she is above the law and she can do what she wants! Could anyone else advise me or any advice i'd appreciate it he has damaged my drive and done damage to my garden and she has just ignored it. Horrible person!! any advise would be helpful,

Ask a Question