Circuit diagram for John Lewis washing machine

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone knows of a site for Washing machine wiring diagrams, John Lewis JLWM1412, assume Electrolux, Heater and Sensor ok, but not heating up, assume it is a relay on the control bd, not looked at yet. Suppose best thing might be to buy new machine, too expensive to get someone in.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

https://manualscollection.com/?fid=588a5071e225c8e04911cb3ac864b3f6&read=online

Years ago when our previous washing machine broke down due to a failed circuit board we were quoted about £100 for the new board plus fitting; this is a downright rip off so we bought a brand new absolutely basic BEKO 6kg washing machine with full warranty for under £200. These BEKO's only have cold fill and being so basic makes them more reliable; normally I repair such things but it's not worth my time or the cost of of such circuit boards; we're encouraged to save the planets resources but also encouraged to dump otherwise decent machines just because the parts cost so much. When our BEKO fails it will be replaced by another cheap BEKO.

https://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at...KPJ4Gbx5mXznSNuYeyPb5NZ2j91A58choCjxYQAvD_BwE

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I came to the same conclusion, but had another check to find that the machine has started heating again, so keeping fingers crossed. The manufactures don’t make it easy to fault on them, difficult to find a cct diagram for them, TV ‘s the same, but no scope to hand any way.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

You're most welcome. :)

I've a scope (oscilloscope) but it's just not worth the time and trouble playing with appliances. I dislike anything with a circuit board installed and wonder what will happen to modern generation cars once their electronics get a bit of age on them; will cars become disposable goods in a few years.

We like our BEKO washing machine because it's not like mission control.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question