Bosch dishwasher

Reaction score
HELP!! I've got a problem with my Bosch SGS43T58GB dishwasher....
Machine starts it's fill cycle, then the "Check Water" light comes on and the cycle keeps trying to do something(?) but nothing else seems to happen?
When the control is put to "reset" the machine seems to pump out with no problem, although if I lift the "mushroom" looking device in the base of the machine it does pump out a bit more.
I've taken the top and left side panels off and the matrix has a big clog in the top right corner ( looks like some kind of vent port on the discharge side).
I'm trying to remove the matrix for cleaning, inlet hose and both discharge hoses removed, but the matrix appears to be held fast by the machines internal vent grill ( round object, half way up the inside of the drum). I can't figure out how this disconnects from the matrix... Tried prising it out, tried unscrewing it, but no movement in any direction. don't want to force it for fear of it breaking.... Any ideas anyone???

Ask a Question