Automated Garage Door: help installing new transmitter (NICE FLOR-S)

what's the problem

• NICE FLOR-S transmitters don't work with SEIP receivers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the 4 button and 2 button transmitters are not interchaengable

• there is a problem with the receiver

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought a house with an automated garage door. The receiver model is SEIP SE 130 TS.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/823187/Seip-Ts-75.html
The previous owner gave me a transmitter, model NICE FLOR-S with four buttons.
I bought several new NICE FLOR-S transmitters, with two buttons each.

I tried to program the new transmitters, following the SEIP SE 130 TS manual (p18), without success. I opened the receiver, pressed the LEARN button for 3 seconds, got the blinking light, and when I pressed the button from the new transmitter the light didn't go off.
I also tried using the other method, where you use the old transmitter (already programmed) to program the new one, with no success.

The new transmitters batteries work, i switched with the old one with no change. There is a red light coming up when press.
I also tried to erase the memory from the receiver, pressing the LEARN button for 15 seconds. The lights did what the manual says they will do, but then the old transmitter still works.

Can anyone help please?
If the transmitter and receiver are not compatible, how come my old one works?
how come the memory erasing failed?
is it possible the new transmitters are actually not new and are already set up with another receiver? if so, is there a way to erase the transmitter's memory?

I have attached a photo of the old transmitter (right) and the new one (left), with the circuit board, in case it helps.

Many thanks in advance,
Resu

Attachments

Ask a Question