Aquarius 1100 WM63

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've got one of these washing machines and it's cause quite a bit of a head-ache.
n.b: I'm guessing its a 63 it could be a 61.

First of all it stopped draining, so we did the usual thing and cleared the sump out (it was full of sweet wrappers, thanks Kids!).

It worked again for a couple of goes and stopped pumping again, I made an assumption and ordered a new pump as it's an old machine, just figured it'd worn out.

Well, I've fitted the new pump and it drains .... and it drains ... and it drains.

What I've noticed is that the program dial (whatever it's called) doesn't seem to move on any more. You can hear it click but nothing moves, but if I turn it myself; them it will move on the the next part of the program.

Sometimes it'll move if you put it into a spin cycle but other wise, its about as much use as a twin tub!

Irritatingly, with the old pump, it would move, it just wouldn't drain.

Does this sound like a broken controller ?

I really can't afford a new washing machine just right now, so any suggestions would be exceptionally welcome!

Thanks.

Russ.

Ask a Question