Anglian aluminium double glazing

Aug 12, 2017
Reaction score
I have Anglian double glazing that was installed in the late 70s. A few of the casement catches are lose but one is very tight to the point where turning the stiff handle is loosening the whole handle in the window.
There are no fixing screws so I can't see how the handle is fitted or how to remove it to fit a replacement screwed to the window. I can only assume it fits through a window handle.jpg hole and the locks in place by recesses in the spindle.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question