68mm rainwater pipe to 40mm water pipe

Reaction score
I have a few problems with plumbing on the outside of my (private rented) house.
to start with the waste water from the sink and washing machine comes out the wall at their height in 40mm pipe, then the pipe runs above ground to the external drain. the waste bath water comes out the wall upstairs along the length of the kitchen extension roof, then drops into the rainwater pipe, the waste water itself then goes down the rain pipe an out above ground, which as far as i was aware, domestic waste water is not allowed to run above ground. my plan is to sink the sink/washiing machine pipes and bed it in concrete below ground and further down the run have the rain water pipe drop into it aswell, thus solving (kind of) the problem of waste water being above ground.

my question is how to allow the rain water pipe (standard 68mm size i believe) to attach into the 40mm waste water pipe. Ill add pictures so youll get the idea of what im trying to do.

EDIT : NVM figured out a different way to sort it out now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ask a Question