Wind turbine Hack

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to find an energy solution. I am trying to plan Some type of generator such as a wind turbine motor and power it with house electricity but multiply the energy to the generator to output higher gain. Therefore the use will be a gain in the outcome. Alot of search has been done but would like to hear a few experts opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please explain what you mean by a wind turbine powered by house electricity. I am totally lost as to your theory.
Their are missing parts to this theory. You know how magnetic motors are supposed to provide torque to a drill, what if a trickle of 120v was sent to a motor to keep a constant speed, in turn use that wind turbine generator to move faster with a booster of sort to output higher watts. Second theory using magnetic pirtuation in V shape forms on disks

Reaction score
Their are missing parts to this theory. You know how magnetic motors are supposed to provide torque to a drill, what if a trickle of 120v was sent to a motor to keep a constant speed, in turn use that wind turbine generator to move faster with a booster of sort to output higher watts. Second theory using magnetic pirtuation in V shape forms on disks
I think you are describing perpetual motion. The energy lost is mainly heat so it will not work.

Reaction score
@Dirtmechanic is right. There are always losses in the mechanics of electricity. If you understand Ohm’s laws, you know there is no way to increase power without a change in current or potential. If you want to come up with a viable electrical source get a solar panel, a regulator, a 12 volt deep cycle battery and an inverter. For under $500 I have powered my entire workshop and only need commercial power for a few of my largest tools.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Yes I am, but maintenance will cost little to none of a dead magnet. Which doesnt incur over few years. More like decades right
I had a professor tell me that if you could squeeze even a 1\4 percent more efficiency out of the energy production cycle you would retire rich beyond avarice. They are using magnetism to reduce friction now, but the input costs are very high which has an offsetting effect. I suspect light and magnetic tunnels might be in the path to the future, but our ability to produce gobs of energy in a small safe way is a roadblock.

Reaction score
I had a professor tell me that if you could squeeze even a 1\4 percent more efficiency out of the energy production cycle you would retire rich beyond avarice. They are using magnetism to reduce friction now, but the input costs are very high which has an offsetting effect. I suspect light and magnetic tunnels might be in the path to the future, but our ability to produce gobs of energy in a small safe way is a roadblock.
So, the thought of expensive is the only downfall for the theory, but possibility of getting a return (cost) is low? Possible but not worth it right?

Reaction score
Our most efficient engines use metal for fuel (nuclear). Very expensive but very efficient. Maybe even profitable since utility stock pay dividends. And we have sent machines so far they have begun to escape the radiation of the sun. Again, expensive and efficient. Theories are the perfect limits but they seem to get met from time to time over the years.

Reaction score
@Superman_ I would never discourage anyone from trying to accomplish a dream. Where would we be if someone had discouraged Bill Gates? Having been interested in radio since the age of 6 when my parents gave me a crystal radio kit, I have managed to accumulate a decent electrical background. The theory you are proposing has been worked on extensively for about 150 years. Dig into what has already been tried and go from there. Read up on Nicola Tesla and his body of work. Read up on zero gravity dynamics. There is a whole world of information out there. Any time I need inspiration I just look at the SD card and think if someone would have talked about it 50 years ago. They would have thought you were crazy.

Ask a Question