Soilpipe encrustation (what product to use?)

Jun 28, 2012
Reaction score
I cleared a blockage from underneath the first inspection cover of the soil pipe system. I have been trying to save water because of the recent drought.

Now I am finding bits of crud about 4 inches long shaped like the clay soil pipe breaking off. I thought it was an old metal pipe disintegrating, but it appears to be non ferrous material.

Could I use a product like dambuster to shift this debris, which is situated at the beginning of the system? Could it be old scale which has accumulated for many years?

At the moment I have to keep on lifting the inspection covers to remove this debris which is shaped like a half pipe if you get my drift. Ever thought it was time to get yourself a life?!!!




Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question