Good morning! I live in a manufactured home built in the 90's. The master bathroom has no wall outlets! When I use my space heater in there in the winter, I have to use a small extension cord for the heater cord to reach the nearest plugin which is outside the bathroom in the bedroom. I understand how dangerous extension cords are with heaters, as the cords get very hot. There is an electrical box in the bathroom that used to house the timer for the ceiling fan. The fan stopped working and I removed the timer because it ticked very loudly. I'm wondering if It is workable to put a wall plugin in that box in place of the fan timer? Thank you for any ideas offered!